Sunday 20 May 2012

:: Willa's Wildlife- Mid Century COOL!

What is not to love?
Via

 So lovely to see such Mid Century cool in kid's television, such a sweet little story but the set drawings have me weak at the knees!

I think I want to live here too, Go Willa!


Total kitchen delight!
I love the trees!


Willa's Wild Life is an French/Canadian/American animated television series that first aired on ABC2 in 2008, then on Qubo and Nickelodeon Canada in 2009. The show is based on Dan Yaccarino's book An Octopus Followed Me Home. It is about a 9 year old girl named Willa (Jordan Todosey) who has some very unusual pets. She has, so far, acquired a giraffe, two elephants, an alligator, and many more exotic animals.

 Images Via cute blog by the Director Adrian Thatcher!

 Watch on the ABC!

Happy Sunday to you!

:P

5 comments:

  1. I think I love Willa already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems strangely intriguing!! G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pippa! I just arrived at your blog via Mid2Mod: what a great place you have here! :-) I'm very impressed on how your blog looks! Did you you do all the web design yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!
    Hi CowRoad! thanks for popping by, I used a free blogger template, not the ones on blogger though! I love the layout and you can still customise it to your taste. Once I find the link again I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be great Pippa! I've done just all I can think of with the current Blogger ones... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.