Sunday 26 August 2012

:: Shop- sneak peek No #1




This is Big Mama Owl!

She is 13 x 130 cm in size and made from 130 m of natural twine.
This particular twine, I can no longer source, so that makes her particularly special. 

More Mama's will come along eventually but she's the first!
I have added some sweet little safety eyes, a change from her previous feature on this blog.
I think this subtle change makes all the difference.

If you have a skinny wall in your home, too small or obscure to hang a picture, than a roosting macrame owl may be the answer?

:Pippa





All Ouch Flower works are lovingly handmade and unique.
All the designs are property of Philippa Taylor.
Please respect the work of the designer and link with love.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Rocking good styling too Mrs :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool ... love the eyes ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, I love that she looks a little shy :)
    x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a little sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Love the new eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her Pippa. She has such a sweet face - how you managed to give her an expression like that with macrame I'll never know. She's one cool bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pippa,
    I'll have to pop back tomorrow. I'm over my monthly download and the pictures aren't loading properly.
    Hopefully all sorted tomorrow.
    Have a lovely evening,
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.