Tuesday 20 November 2012

:: Ouch Flower Macramé Sling Hanger


Hello, 
 Meet the new Ouch Flower Hanger, it's called the Sling!

After this past year of constant knotting and unknotting only to re knot again! 
I have designed my own Hangerunique to me!



It's a very versatile hanger, it comes in many colours and a bit of ombre too!

It can hold a large basket or small glass fish bowl!

Or indeed hold your favourite medium sized teak bowl!

  
Here's something new two tone Pink!


 Or turquoise!


 With a thrifted Czechoslovakian Pot or a woven basket, the overall look is up to you!


The sling!
In the shop soon!

:Pippa


4 comments:

  1. Oh Pippa! Can I please buy that gorgeous yellow one before it goes in the shop!!! Your work is just stunnng and I would dearly love this one. Wishing you a lovely week.
    Steph
    thisbrownwren.blogspot.com
    (darrenandsteph@bigpond.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all this wonderful productivity, Pippa! You are on fire :) Gorgeous pieces. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting a betta for the boys. They do well in small fish bowls, so one of your hangers might be just the ticket. They're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! I swear, lady... you have been so creative and your posts so inspiring lately. I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.